Greetings from the NEW Owner!!!
RSS

Recent Posts

The Legend is Back on Track!!
A word from the Owners!
Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas!
Message from the Owner of The Origianl Billy Phillips Lures

Categories

Current News!!
General Discussion
powered by

My Blog

Greetings from the NEW Owner!!!

Hello Bass Anglers!                                                             2/28/13
I'm just about finished with the loose ends and fixing to start full production on March 6..I will be please to announce that we will also carry line of baits from McNasty Baits. McNasty Baits made spinner baits as well as jigs before teaming with Billy Phillips Lures. With that said I'm looking forward to getting this business back up and running just as Billy Phillips and his wife did for so many years. Making lures is something I love to do, I plan on treating everyone fairly in providing good customer relations. Our baits are priced at affordable prices, so during these ruff economic times you will still be able to fish with lures that want break your budget. Thanks again for your business!
Good Fishing,
John

10 Comments to Greetings from the NEW Owner!!!:

Comments RSS
paul howell on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:55 PM
this day 3/6/2013 will be remembered as the day you have undertaken to bring back "original" billy phillips lures to a new generation of fishermen. thankyou on behalf of all who those who knew billy and his baits and for all who, thru your efforts, will will be able to. you've got the "skeel" john!
Reply to comment

John McBride on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 11:52 PM
Paul, It's my pleasure to carry on this tradition...I just hope the new generation of fisherman, come to realize these baits work.They have been around since 1967. I was born March 6,1967. I felt in only right to bring them back on my birthday. I believe my dad and Billy would have had it no other way. Thanks for your support, I look forward to taking you to some of his ole'fishin holes this year.

Billy Hurt on Friday, March 22, 2013 11:24 AM
I know some of the younger fishermen have not had the pleasure of using the 1/4oz M&M head. This spinner bait I have missed more than any other bait I have ever fished. It is a go to bait when things are tough! If you fish river bottoms it is the only bait to have in your boat. Hatchie river watch out!!
Reply to comment

John McBride on Friday, March 22, 2013 7:46 PM
Thanks! Billy I hope all my fishing buddies will send me some business.I really have this gig off the ground, filling orders and shipping every week. I hope to go fishing with you some this summer.Looks like my tournaments will be few this year, with my job & the bait business. When you need someone to go with you it would be my pleasure to tag along. I can even bring along some M&M's.
Reply to comment

darren booker on Sunday, March 24, 2013 11:44 PM
John great to see this happening. Billy made some great baits and im sure you will carry on that tradition . i will be ordering soon . you bringing the clacker back i hope ?
Reply to comment

Richard Kee on Thursday, April 04, 2013 5:13 PM
John; I am so glad that we have a dependable source for Billy's baits again. These baits have caught thousands of bass over the years and are proven. Billy would be proud to know that the same pride he took in building his baits still continues.
Reply to comment

John McBride on Friday, April 05, 2013 1:51 PM
Stick, I really appreciate good friends like you that are supporting my efforts. I look forward to continuing the baits for all ages to enjoy. Thanks too for introducing me to Jonathan he and I talked a good bit. He is very excited as well. Thanks again!

FISHING RODS on Thursday, March 23, 2017 1:33 AM
Fishing is the activity of trying to catch fish,I really appreciate sharing this great post, Billy and baits is essential elements for catching fish. Thanks for this very useful info you have provided us.
Reply to comment

bestessay on Friday, March 16, 2018 10:51 PM
Greetings for looking forward and more getting business back for treating economic running just for better your budget. I am using this theoriginalbplures site for more priced and increasing the finished business.
Reply to comment

iqoption on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 1:26 AM
Best work you have done, this online website is really cool with great facts.
Reply to comment