Greetings from the NEW Owner!!!
RSS

Recent Posts

The Legend is Back on Track!!
A word from the Owners!
Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas!
Message from the Owner of The Origianl Billy Phillips Lures

Categories

Current News!!
General Discussion
powered by

My Blog

Greetings from the NEW Owner!!!

Hello Bass Anglers!                                                             2/28/13
I'm just about finished with the loose ends and fixing to start full production on March 6..I will be please to announce that we will also carry line of baits from McNasty Baits. McNasty Baits made spinner baits as well as jigs before teaming with Billy Phillips Lures. With that said I'm looking forward to getting this business back up and running just as Billy Phillips and his wife did for so many years. Making lures is something I love to do, I plan on treating everyone fairly in providing good customer relations. Our baits are priced at affordable prices, so during these ruff economic times you will still be able to fish with lures that want break your budget. Thanks again for your business!
Good Fishing,
John

20 Comments to Greetings from the NEW Owner!!!:

Comments RSS
paul howell on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:55 PM
this day 3/6/2013 will be remembered as the day you have undertaken to bring back "original" billy phillips lures to a new generation of fishermen. thankyou on behalf of all who those who knew billy and his baits and for all who, thru your efforts, will will be able to. you've got the "skeel" john!

John McBride on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 11:52 PM
Paul, It's my pleasure to carry on this tradition...I just hope the new generation of fisherman, come to realize these baits work.They have been around since 1967. I was born March 6,1967. I felt in only right to bring them back on my birthday. I believe my dad and Billy would have had it no other way. Thanks for your support, I look forward to taking you to some of his ole'fishin holes this year.

Billy Hurt on Friday, March 22, 2013 11:24 AM
I know some of the younger fishermen have not had the pleasure of using the 1/4oz M&M head. This spinner bait I have missed more than any other bait I have ever fished. It is a go to bait when things are tough! If you fish river bottoms it is the only bait to have in your boat. Hatchie river watch out!!

John McBride on Friday, March 22, 2013 7:46 PM
Thanks! Billy I hope all my fishing buddies will send me some business.I really have this gig off the ground, filling orders and shipping every week. I hope to go fishing with you some this summer.Looks like my tournaments will be few this year, with my job & the bait business. When you need someone to go with you it would be my pleasure to tag along. I can even bring along some M&M's.

darren booker on Sunday, March 24, 2013 11:44 PM
John great to see this happening. Billy made some great baits and im sure you will carry on that tradition . i will be ordering soon . you bringing the clacker back i hope ?

Richard Kee on Thursday, April 04, 2013 5:13 PM
John; I am so glad that we have a dependable source for Billy's baits again. These baits have caught thousands of bass over the years and are proven. Billy would be proud to know that the same pride he took in building his baits still continues.

John McBride on Friday, April 05, 2013 1:51 PM
Stick, I really appreciate good friends like you that are supporting my efforts. I look forward to continuing the baits for all ages to enjoy. Thanks too for introducing me to Jonathan he and I talked a good bit. He is very excited as well. Thanks again!

Mr green on Sunday, October 07, 2018 5:15 AM
van de verliezen pass on entryway de speler gedurende bepaalde tijd, afhankelijk van een limiet van een bedrag.

agencja detektywistyczna on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 11:20 AM
Examinations resemble request and it should be done appropriately.

seo9 on Thursday, November 08, 2018 12:17 PM
In the event that more individuals that compose articles truly fretted about composing awesome substance like you, more perusers would be occupied with their compositions. Much thanks to you for thinking about your substance. kamagraperth.com

seo9 on Saturday, November 10, 2018 8:11 AM
Now i am confident some sort of organize. It happens to be excellent to make sure the majority of people verbalize from a soul in addition to power with of which standard subject matter spot usually are in a relaxed manner located. casino unique

Wall Art on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 2:04 AM
This kind of looks like it's surely exceptional. These kind of small facts are developed employing big selection involving requirements know-how. My spouse and i like the thought plenty.

seo9 on Thursday, November 22, 2018 12:36 PM
Thank you very much for keep this information. trada casino

attaseo on Sunday, November 25, 2018 10:47 PM
Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. stamp auctions

australia writing on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 5:30 AM
Whenever I read this type of blog, I feel really blessed, because I am totally bored of reading IT topics. There are many interesting things have been written in this great blog and I have enjoyed reading this whole stuff. I can't forget that moment when it was used to of reading heavy written IT articles and I felt sick that time.

SEP on Friday, November 30, 2018 3:07 AM
This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… google voice for sale

as on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 4:29 AM
This approach is visually really most suitable. Every single one of microscopic highlights are intended by means of a number of heritage skills. I recommend the software quite a lot engineered parquet flooring

as on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 6:33 AM
This sort of appears completely greatest. Each one of these small info tend to be produced as well as plenty of background info. I favor which a great deal. http://www.growtallerbook.org/

new on Thursday, December 06, 2018 7:00 AM
It is simultaneously a good location that we very savored searching. Is not daily that offer the chance to see a product.

seo9 on Monday, December 10, 2018 6:05 AM
Good artcile, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting. Poker88