"The Legand Lives On"!
RSS

Recent Posts

The Legend is Back on Track!!
A word from the Owners!
Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas!
Message from the Owner of The Origianl Billy Phillips Lures

Categories

Current News!!
General Discussion
powered by

My Blog

"The Legand Lives On"!

Hello Everyone!

The Original Billy Phillips Lures is back in production...as of March 6, 2013. Products are listed, with new items and pictures added monthly.  Please tell your fishing pals to log on to our site and purchase a few of our legendary spinner baits and jigs(jigs will be added mid March). I'm please to say my wife and I very excited about saving these legendary lures and the company from distinction. Feel free to ask questions via e-mail to johnmcfishin@bellsouth.net concerning colors, blade choices,weights and styles, we will reply asap. Keep an eye out for the line up of McNasty Baits coming soon. The Original Billy Phillips Lures has joined with McNasty Baits to create affordable, enjoyable, top quality handcrafted spinner baits and jigs for the fisherman in every family. Thanks to all the returning customers and welcome to all the new customers.

Good Fishin,
John McBride
Owner

6 Comments to "The Legand Lives On"!:

Comments RSS
Will carry on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 12:36 PM
In North Carolina there is a place called lake Mattamuskeet and it is know for lilly pads, saw grass, Cyprus trees and BASS. The Billy Phillips Doube Whammy is the lure of choice for this lake. I am so glad they are back in production. These lures can be pulled through grass and weeds without hanging up or getting gunked up. The biggest Bass I have ever caught was on a Double Whammy (12lbs!...OK 8 lbs).
Reply to comment

Danny Laird on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 9:32 PM
I sure am glad to see the Billy Phillips traditional products are still going to be manufactured. as far as i'm concerned, they are the best spinnerbait that you can tie on your line. wished i had a buck for every bass i've caught with them. especially on the hatchie and tennessee river! Can't beat em.
Reply to comment

i hate you but i love you on Friday, September 21, 2018 8:47 PM
In North Carolina, there is a place called lake Mattamuskeet and it is known for Lilly pads, sawgrass, I like this post that amazing and interesting. Thanks for share! Visit my home: quotes about time passinge
Reply to comment

australia essay writing on Monday, October 01, 2018 1:14 PM
Can't wait to read the next part! It will be absolutely amazing. Good luck!
Reply to comment

petterson on Friday, November 02, 2018 4:46 AM
Woah. Is this some specialized equipment that you have shared here? buy dissertation online believes that people who work with the academic papers might take a deep dive into this and find out
Reply to comment

Assignment writing service on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:59 AM
I'm surprised to be riding the traditional production of Billy Phillips. Name the name as best you can with the line. I am sorry to say that I am a bass player. Hatchie in Tennessee! Lack from the south to premature.
Reply to comment