Coming soon! The Legend Series Spinnerbaits!
RSS

Recent Posts

Coming soon! The Legend Series Spinnerbaits!

Categories

Coming Soon!!
powered by

My Blog

Coming soon! The Legend Series Spinnerbaits!

January 31, 2019---For immediate release!
We will be introducing the Garry Mason "Legend Series" Spinner-baits in mid February 2019. These spinner-baits have been a favorite of the long time Kentucky Lake Guide for many years. Garry is sharing one of his secret fishing combinations with our customers. Paired up with another legendary lure company to provide winning combinations for bass and crappie fishing. The time tested Original Billy Phillips'Lures  along with the Charlie Brewer Slider Company and Garry's expertise will provide fish catching combinations at very affordable prices. Made of top quality materials and made in the USA. Visit our website for selections and prices after February 15th. Like our page on Facebook for more updates and conversations.
JMc/owner
TOBPL
I love fishing spinner  baits and for years I have been putting Charlie Brewer Slider Grubs on Billy Phillips Spinner baits. This combination has helped me catch Big Bass as well as other species of fish. The Slider Grub helps to increase the action of the spinner bait as well as adding a lot of vibration to each lure. Now I want to share this secret with others. Give one a try.  Good luck and great fishing.

10 Comments to Coming soon! The Legend Series Spinnerbaits!:

Comments RSS
Jason Bravo on Thursday, February 07, 2019 1:41 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.
Reply to comment

top essay writing on Thursday, February 07, 2019 1:53 AM
The best thing about you which is liked by me is that you are focusing on other folks betterment which is good. I visited your site and read this nice blog which is nice and interesting to read for youngsters.
Reply to comment

https://australianreviewer.com/australian-help-review/ on Sunday, February 10, 2019 1:03 PM
This is a wonderful post and very favorites to many children and mine too. This post gives information about the exhibition game which is very interesting information. Much appreciated!
Reply to comment

alamat vidio bokep on Monday, February 11, 2019 2:11 PM
I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, alamat vidio bokep
Reply to comment

plastic pallet on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 6:06 AM
this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. plastic pallets sydney
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Thursday, February 14, 2019 12:54 AM
This is usually a area primarily at risk from mud and additionally damage -- relates to your ex inside footwear, which can be regularly dull and also whet, specifically for the period of icy weather so they might deliver those to get a for an extended time! dystonia therapy
Reply to comment

aussie writers on Thursday, February 14, 2019 6:17 AM
I am pretty bad at fishing. I don't know how to fix that. Maybe you have some tips for me?
Reply to comment

custom writing service on Saturday, February 16, 2019 8:49 AM
My husband loves to go fishing. My husband, son, and I always go fishing together every weekend. Fishing is not hard. I would suggest that you ask either one of your family members, relatives, or friends to teach you the basic processes of fishing. I was pretty bad at fishing, too. If it were not for my husband walking me through the ropes of fishing, until now, I possibly should still be bad at fishing. If you have kids, they should surely love fishing, too.
Reply to comment

mortgage refinance toronto" target="_blank" class="userlink">shahrukh on Sunday, February 17, 2019 4:52 AM
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
Reply to comment

SH on Sunday, February 17, 2019 6:34 AM
Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. mortgage refinance toronto
Reply to comment